Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I haven't posted anything on here in a while. I haven't made any new Hydroponic videos lately but I have answered many questions recently. I'm guessing if someone has a question maybe other people have similar questions. Over the next few days I will be posting the advice from these communications in the hopes it will also help others.

In other news I hope to start a new series of video about having an indoor herb garden. Since we're well into the winter season I really miss gardening and having home grown fresh herbs. I want to set up a small indoor hydroponic home built garden using a combination of natural sunlight and florescent lighting. I'm checking into what herbs would be best for low light indoor gardening.  

For anyone who has stopped by to read and follow my blog I wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment