Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gardening Update #2 Hydroponics Success and seed starting failure



http://HydroponicsFriend.com

This is my second update 12 days after Update #1. My homemade Hydroponics system is working extremely well. I am very happy with the results. So far its a great success. The pepper plants are showing slight damage, either from cold or more likely over watering. Starting seeds in the Jiffy Pots was a total failure. I believe the salad container was sealed too tightly. This could have easily been avoided by simply leaving the clear lid loose instead of snapping it down.

So what have I learned?
1. Hydroponics is easier than I thought it would be.
2. I have to pay closer attention to not to over water.
3. Too cool temps are deadly to seeds in Jiffy Pots.


Thanks for watching. More videos on my Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment