Monday, June 28, 2010

Gardening: Hydroponics and Square Foot Gardening Update #1



http://HydroponicsFriend.com

This is just a simple update from my first video.
I set up a little corner in the laundry room for a work area.
I use a plastic four shelf unit and had to remove the top shelf
so there would be enough room to suspend a grow light.

As you can see you don't need an entire room or building
to get started. You can grow into that later. (Pun Intended).

You may also notice I edited the video with Windows Movie Maker.
As I am learning about Hydroponics and seed starting
I am also learning to do videos. Learning by doing is
one of the best ways to learn. I may make a few mistakes
but that's all part of learning too.

I like to learn something new everyday.
I also like to teach what I learn.
I have made some friends here on You Tube
who are alot like me, who also like to teach.
Learn, teach, enjoy, repeat.
Check out my Youtube channel to see even more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment